Kodak Document Scanners
Kodak Document Scanner
Kodak Alaris’ Document Imaging solutions enable customers to capture and consolidate data from digital and paper sources, understand and extract valuable insight from the contents, and deliver the right information to the right people at the right time.
Kodak offerings include award-winning scanners, capture and information management software, an expanding range of professional services and industry-leading service and support. With customers ranging from small offices to global operations, Kodak Alaris delivers superior systems and solutions to automate business processes, enhance customer interactions and enable better business decisions.
From desktop to high-volume production, Kodak Alaris has the ideal scanning solution.
Kodak Network Scanners
Network scanners from Kodak Alaris turn documents into actionable information. Scan documents directly to your business process or application without a PC and get information into your workflow quickly and easily. Scan to applications, email, fax servers, network folders, FTP sites, and more!
- Scan Station 500 : This duplex scanner has an intuitive touch screen and scans up to 3,000 pages per day and 45 pages per minute.
- Scan Station 700 : With its intuitive touchscreen, simple network setup, and robust remote management, the Kodak Scan Station 700 can give you an edge right out of the box. It’s your new information manager
- Scan Station 720EX : Building on the functionality of the Scan Station 700, the Scan Station 720EX model includes a built-in fax modem and output to KOFAX Front Office Server. Powerful integration capabilities let application developers and independent software vendors create customer-specific apps to enable your workflow.
Kodak Desktop Scanners
Kodak Alaris’ desktop scanners are small, quiet, quick, intelligently designed and connect easily to your office systems. They are perfect for small offices and individual users where ad hoc scanning and customer-facing business transactions are part of your daily routine.
- SCANMATE i940 Scanner : 20 ppm/1000 pages per day Can be USB-powered, easy to use, compact and portable, Smart Touch ease of use.
- SCANMATE i1150 Scanner : 25 ppm/3000 pages per day Transaction mode burst speed, color display with icons, reads barcodes, Smart Touch ease of use
- i2400 Scanner : 30 ppm/4000 pages per day 7-Segment Display, 50-Sheet Auto Feeder.
- i2900 Scanner : 60 ppm/10,000 pages per day Space-saving design; 250-sheet feeder/elevator; built-in A4 flatbed
- For complete list of Kodak desktop scanner, please visit Kodak desktop scanners web page.
Kodak Departmental Scanners
KODAK Alaris’ departmental scanners are ideal for busy law firms, insurance claims departments, government offices, and more. Our scanners are ideal for streamlining and automating your document management process.
Streamline and automate your document management processes with Kodak departmental scanners and benefit from the productivity gains and cost-savings.
- i3200 Scanner : 50 ppm/15,000 pages per day Space-Saving Design / Intelligent Document Protection
- i3400 Scanner : 90 ppm/ 20,000 pages per day Space-Saving Design / Intelligent Document Protection
- Trūper 3210 : Flatbed Scanner 95 ppm/15,000 pages per day Duplex; versatile with flatbed and rotary scanning capabilities
- Trūper 3610 : Rotary Scanner 95 ppm/15,000 pages per day Duplex; versatile with long document scanning capabilities
- For complete list of scanners, please visit Kodak departmental scanners web page.
Kodak Production Scanners
Production scanners from Kodak Alaris are ready to tackle your most demanding high-volume requirements. Our high-speed scanners are robust and affordable and redefine productivity, versatility and reliability for your centralized operation. Kodak production scanners redefine productivity, versatility and reliability. They’re ready to tackle the most demanding high-volume requirements.
- i4200 Plus Scanner : 100 ppm/200 ipm , 30,000 pages per day , Smart Touch, speed upgrade available
- Ngenuity 9090DC : 90 ppm , 90,0000 pages per day , Bitonal, color, grayscale; scans the widest range of documents
- Ngenuity 9150 : 150 ppm , 150,000 pages per day , Bitonal, color, grayscale; scans the widest range of documents
- i5200 Scanner : 140 ppm , Perfect Page technology with streak filter, Controlled stacking, 300 DPI color at rated speed with features enabled
- i5850 Scanner : 210 ppm , Greater capability and versatility with features like image addressing. Intelligent Document Protection and a rear post-scan printer.
- For complete list of scanners, please visit Kodak production scanners web page.