KODAK NEXPRESS Digital Production Color Press Platform
KODAK NEXPRESS Digital Production Color Presses with Print Genius which is Consistent, Reliable and Easy. it provides Differentiating Digital Print Capabilities and Drives Growth for Gateway Visual Communications. The NEXPRESS Platform is well known for helping printers drive more jobs per shift and more profit per page. The KODAK NEXPRESS SX Digital Production Color Platform can help you drive more jobs per shift and more profit per page, by consistently and reliably producing market-leading image quality from job to job and day to day.
The KODAK NEXPRESS Digital Production Platform offers a range of performance in speeds and sheet size, the entire platform delivers:
- Photographic Image Quality : Digital Color output that surpasses offset quality , Intelligent Calibration System (ICS) , KODAK HD Dry Ink and Developer.
- KODAK NEXPRESS Front End System, the first front end in the market with Adobe PDF print engine for higher productivity and seamless integration.
- High capacity feeders and delivery units, inline solutions and finishing modules for even greater uninterrupted printing.
- Award winning technology that runs at rated speed for more than 800 substrates at 4 and 5 colors.
- High Value applications: Gold solutions , Dimensional Printing, Gloss/Spot Gloss , Red Fluorescing , Protective, Coating/Watermark , HD Light Black , Color Gamut Expansion , MICR.
- Flexibility : Modular upgradeable solutions – Fifth Imaging Unit Solutions, In-line Finishing and Feeding Accessories SX Upgrade path for KODAK NEXPRESS SE, S Class Digital Production Color Presses.
High Value Applications
Digital Direct Mail Solutions
To meet the needs of direct mail, Kodak delivers best-in-class solutions that include workflow, campaign management and printing. To learn more about all that Kodak has to offer to direct mail marketers
For high quality, short run, multi version, multi language marketing deliverables, the KODAK NEXPRESS press offers a variety of solutions. The variations of substrate combined with the unique fifth imaging unit solutions like dimensional print, watermarks and gloss coating, makes the KODAK NEXPRESS solutions unlimited.
Deliver high quality photos in a variety of formats - photobooks, calendars, photo greeting cards, announcements and inviations. For that added distinction include dimensional printing for the tactile impact or a full gloss coating for durability and a professional finish. NEXPRESS Presses deliver prints that have a lightfast dry inkset of more than 100 years in dark storage and 80 years in standard indoor lighting - allowing your memories to last generations.
Dimensional Printing takes place inline, maintaining press productivity while creating high-impact results that grab a reader’s attention. The overall tactile effect is similar to thermography, but with a greater degree of control—Dimensional Printing can be set to produce variable heights, so you can more closely mimic the texture of a specific image. Unlike thermography, which can only be applied to ink, Dimensional Clear Dry Ink does not require ink or an image to adhere to the substrate.
The KODAK NEXPRESS Digital Press can support unique durable covers for offset and inkjet book blocks. The NEXPRESS Digital Press can also accomodate full book for high quality, full color, low run volumes introducing variable data or simply managing multiple versions and languages. Our variety of digital solutions enable you to deliver high quality in limited quantity editions and reprints.